Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Switched at Birth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ABCFamily
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Switched at Birth   Thu May 05, 2011 2:49 pm

Imagine waking up one morning and having your whole world turned upside down. That is what happens to Daphne and Bay when they learn that there was a mix-up in the hospital where they were born, and they’ve been living with the wrong families for 16 years! I work for ABC Family, and this is the premise for our new summer series, Switched at Birth. After learning about this life-changing mistake, Daphne and Bay still have to balance romance, family, and friendship at high school, but with the added struggle of dealing with their now-merged families. Will the girls bond over this mistake, or will animosity form about the lives they should have had? Check out the preview preview and be sure to watch Switched at Birth when it premieres on Monday, June 6 at 9/8c, right after Secret Life!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nevecelvin
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Switched at Birth   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:52 am

I started watching this show, but I stopped myself after watching the pilot episode and it isn't because I didn't liked this show.This show is good and has a nice story line, but right now I want to watch some great shows rather than just good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.3gorillas.com

Switched at Birth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1