Forums and community for Entertainment, Hollywood discussion, Hollywood Forum, New Released Movies Forum, music discussion and Upcoming movies Forum, tv shows, music, games etc.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Pretty Little Liars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ABCFamily
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Pretty Little Liars   Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

If you’ve heard about Pretty Little Liars but never tuned-in, today’s your lucky day! I actually work with ABC Family and I want to tell you guys about my absolute favorite show (true story). PLL is about four girls and what happens when their friend Alison mysteriously disappears. When they start getting puzzling messages from an unknown person, secrets start to come out. These aren’t just any messages, the notes from “A” are full of private information only Alison knew. Anyway, you’ve gotta check the show out – I get chills just thinking about it! Right now, you can actually catch up online with full episodes on ABCFamily.com or on iTunes. Plus, we’ve got an all-day marathon on Tuesday, June 14 before the HUGE summer premiere at 8/7c. So what do you think, will you be watching? Tuesdays just may be your new favorite night of the week!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
marryjohn
Newly Recruited

PostSubject: Re: Pretty Little Liars   Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 am

It's pretty good show to watch. I love to watch it with my friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Pretty Little Liars
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1